UTECO is a technical equipment provider in the field of automation with expertise in industrial & marine applications and infrastructure projects.
The company holds strong position with five business units USP (Uteco Sensor Production), M&I (Measurement & Instrumentation), APM (Automation Power & Power), C&C (Cables & Components) and Service.
We exclusively represent leading brands that meet customers’ needs for specialized products such as sensors, instrumentation and process control systems, power automation systems and special cables by providing reliable solutions.
Continuing a history of 50 years of leadership, experience, and vast knowledge in manufacturing temperature sensors for temperature and level, UTECO is driven and underpinned by a commitment to technological innovation, green energy, and passion for excellence.
Following our purpose and leveraging our strong position and expertise in the market, we aim to create superior value for all our stakeholders by pushing the boundaries of technology in everything we do.
Be Part of our Team & Take your next career step at UTECO!
UTECO people are our most valuable asset, and they build the foundation of our success over the years. Our main objective is to shape a single culture across the organization, by developing a high-performing team ensuring job satisfaction for each member.
Our specialized knowledge, technical expertise, dedication for continuous improvement, and the passion of our people for what we do are key factors in the company’s successful growth and expansion into new market areas.
We are currently looking for a CAD Drafter for Sensor Production to join our team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and design new prototypes.
- Create and maintain product design file, maintaining/updating the product configuration.
- Prepare shop/fabrication drawings.
- Technological University Graduate (mechanical, electrical engineering or similar)
- Skilled in the use of solid modeling CAD tools, specifically SOLIDWORKS, for design and drafting.
- Ability to generate required Design documentation including detailed drawings, presentations, design reports, assembly procedures, bills-of-material, test procedures, etc.
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar position.
- Adhere to good engineering practice and be knowledgeable on the restrictions of common manufacturing processes.
- Excellent command of English/Greek Language (oral/written)
- Computer literacy (MS Office, ERP/CRM Systems)
- Detail-oriented individual
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Creative working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Continuous Training
- Team oriented culture
- Private health insurance plan