ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Hydrologist you will have the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and research projects, with other experienced Engineers and Scientists, across all spectrum of flood management and climate impact topics.
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or related field.
- Masters Degree in hydrology, hydraulic analysis or related fields.
- Working experience of at least 3 years with HEC-HMS or other similar software
- Good command in GIS applications
- Very good command of English language (written, verbal).
Nice to Haves
- Basic coding and programming skills
- Experience working with climatic data