Emphasys Centre is seeking to employ a young dynamic individual to join the team for a 6-month internship in Nicosia, Cyprus!
Description of activities
Implementation of research projects
- Conduct literature research
- Prepare reports
- Development of content in the form of reports, educational material, e-learning, etc.
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- University degree in Education or psychology, environmental sciences, foreign languages, social/political sciences, creative writing, European studies, etc.
- Fluency in English
- Strong writing, presentation, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving as well as adaptability skills
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with a willingness to take the initiative and be creative
- Motivation and vision to make an impact