UTECO is a technical equipment provider in the field of automation with expertise in industrial & marine applications and infrastructure projects.
The company holds strong position with five business units USP (Uteco Sensor Production), M&I (Measurement & Instrumentation), APM (Automation Power & Motion), C&C (Cables & Components) and Service.
We exclusively represent leading brands that meet customers’ needs for specialized products such as sensors, instrumentation and process control systems, power automation systems and special cables by providing reliable solutions.
Continuing a history of 50 years of leadership, experience, and vast knowledge in manufacturing temperature sensors for temperature and level, UTECO is driven and underpinned by a commitment to technological innovation, green energy, and passion for excellence.
Following our purpose and leveraging our strong position and expertise in the market, we aim to create superior value for all our stakeholders by pushing the boundaries of technology in everything we do.
Be Part of our Team & Take your next career step at UTECO!
UTECO people are our most valuable asset, and they build the foundation of our success over the years. Our main objective is to shape a single culture across the organization, by developing a high-performing team ensuring job satisfaction for each member.
Our specialized knowledge, technical expertise, dedication for continuous improvement, and the passion of our people for what we do are key factors in the company’s successful growth and expansion into new market areas.
We are currently looking for an Industrial Sales Engineer Manager to join our team by promoting measuring equipment to industries, maritime sector, system integrators, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in Greece and abroad with direct report to the Business Unit Manager.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan for customers and partners
- Promoting the organization and products
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Coordinating with marketing by attending in exhibitions, conferences, and marketing events etc.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Cooperation with all BUs
- Degree from AEI / TEI of Electrical Engineering / Automation / Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in industrial sales, preferably in the sector of instrumentation and automation industry
- Knowledge of industrial products and respective market will be considered an asset
- Excellent command of English/Greek Language (written and verbal communication)
- Strong Computer literacy (MS Office, ERP/CRM Systems)
- Development of initiative and orientation to the result
- Customer oriented with proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships
- Collaborative, solution-focused approach
- Strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Ability to travel in Greece & Abroad
- Driver’s license
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Creative working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Continuous Training
- Team oriented culture
- Private health insurance plan
- Company car and mobile phone
All provided information will be treated as strictly confidential.