UTECO is a technical equipment provider in the field of automation with expertise in industrial & marine applications and infrastructure projects.
The company holds strong position with five business units USP (Uteco Sensor Production), M&I (Measurement & Instrumentation), APM (Automation Power & Power), C&C (Cables & Components) and Service.
We exclusively represent leading brands that meet customers’ needs for specialized products such as sensors, instrumentation and process control systems, power automation systems and special cables by providing reliable solutions.
Continuing a history of 50 years of leadership, experience, and vast knowledge in manufacturing temperature sensors for temperature and level, UTECO is driven and underpinned by a commitment to technological innovation, green energy, and passion for excellence.
Following our purpose and leveraging our strong position and expertise in the market, we aim to create superior value for all our stakeholders by pushing the boundaries of technology in everything we do.
Be Part of our Team & Take your next career step at UTECO!
UTECO people are our most valuable asset, and they build the foundation of our success over the years. Our main objective is to shape a single culture across the organization, by developing a high-performing team ensuring job satisfaction for each member.
Our specialized knowledge, technical expertise, dedication for continuous improvement, and the passion of our people for what we do are key factors in the company’s successful growth and expansion into new market areas.
We are currently looking for Production Manager to supervise the assembly of electromechanical components (including machining) and to ensure an efficient production process in line with legal requirements and the Quality Management System of our company.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring smooth execution of production plan and achievement of defined objectives ensuring the maximum capacity of equipment and personnel.
- Supervising the plan of production resources at the assembly stations and achieving necessary changes.
- Conducting Production planning to meet technical specifications and deadlines.
- Monitoring weekly and monthly reports, analyzing Production KPIs as well as conducting Action Plan to ensure continuous improvement in production lines and personnel.
- Effective cooperation with other Departments e.g., R&D, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Sales, Warehouse, etc.
- Promoting a culture of collaboration, support, and performance improvement
- Working in close Cooperation with Operators of Assembly Stations and monitoring of their performance with defined KPIs, implementation of improvement plans as well as providing training and direction where required.
- Supervising health and safety regulations for the team and identify opportunities to improve safety.
- Planning and controlling of equipment maintenance as well as collaborating with R&D Department in new equipment selection/installation/operation/training.
- Providing immediate and effective response to issues that may arise. Setting Priorities.
- Degree from AEI / TEI of Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering
- ΜBA or Master Degree will be considered an asset
- 5 years of working experience as Production Manager or Member of the Production Department with the above responsibilities, preferably in the sector of electromechanical equipment.
- Strong Computer literacy (MS Office, ERP/CRM Systems)
- Excellent command of English/Greek Language (written and verbal communication)
- Leadership Ability and Team spirit
- Ability to manage difficult situations and make decisions
- Collaborative, solution-focused approach
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Creative working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Continuous Training
- Team oriented culture
- Private health insurance plan
All provided information will be treated as strictly confidential.