Every Saturday at 14:30:
- Meet and greet with the market team. Volunteers are shown around and roles get allocated.
- Volunteers go to the vendors to collect the donations and sort edibles to non-edibles in our crates.
- The sorted fruits & vegetables and non-edibles are weighed and uploaded on our database.
- Using the cars of willing volunteers, food gets transported to the distribution centre, where beneficiaries are given an equal share of the available produce.
- Cleaning of the distribution centre followed by a short debrief of the day where we invite our volunteers to discuss with us how they found the experience and to join us for some fun afterwork activities.