CitizensACT is an eco-friendly organization that supports civic engagement, participation, access and social inclusion thus promoting sustainable development, social change and innovation. The Covid-19 pandemic has reinforced the need to promote the resilience, readiness and capacity of our communities in order to deal with the new challenges of the digital and green transformation.
We are seeking to employ a young dynamic individual to join the team for a 6-month internship in Nicosia, Cyprus!
Description of activities
Implementation of research projects
- Conduct literature research
- Prepare reports
- Development of content in the form of reports, educational material, e-learning, etc.
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- University degree in Environmental sciences
- Fluency in English
- Strong writing, presentation, communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving as well as adaptability skills
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with a willingness to take the initiative and be creative
- Motivation and vision to make an impact