- Nicosia, Cyprus
- October 5, 2023
Antreas Victoras Pallikaras is strongly involved in projects addressing climate change and climate justice, sustainability,
environmental policy, circular economy, waste management, GMOs and permaculture. Environmental Policy and Management Master’s graduate, focused, hardworking, and team player that adapts easily to new situations and always welcomes new challenges with a creative and ambitious outlook.
• Coordination of all green and sustainability related projects;
• Drafting preliminary research, national reports and surveys;
• Preparation of teaching material and educational content for teachers, educators, trainers and students, both locally and abroad;
• Regular visits to schools, education centres, NGOs and other project-relevant institutions for the implementation of trainings, workshops, seminars and pilots;
• In charge of disseminating content on projects’ social media;
• Attending partner and networking meetings in Cyprus and abroad (frequent travelling);
• Strong involvement in the writing of proposals for new green and sustainability projects to be implemented on a European scale;
• In charge of the sustainability strategy and implementation of green practices within the company.