- Tseri, Nicosia, Cyprus
- September 19, 2023
Chrystalla Thrasyvoulou is an IT professional (MSc) in Information Systems and (BSc) in Business Information Technology from the University of Portsmouth in the United Kingdom. She joined the Emphasys team equipped with passion and enthusiasm to explore the power of IT through various channels such as social media, e-business, and e-commerce. Chrystalla combined her passion for IT with her hidden creative talents which are now linked with website, graphic, image, and video editing. She is a highly organised person with strong communication, management, and coordination skills. She believes that strong communication, collaboration, and commitment are essential ingredients for success. She sets high standards and works hard to achieve them.
She is currently working as a Project Manager and Research Officer in many EU projects, taking responsibility for the management and implementation, as well as the development and assessment of various tools, e-learning courses, and products. She is also the leader of the dissemination strategy of the European research projects and has created a strong network of associate partners for the promotion and visibility of the project’s results and products.
• Manage and coordinate various EU projects
• Daily communication with partners
• Managing the implementation of activities/tasks of project results
• Manage administration issues and prepare financial reporting
• Implementing activities/tasks for Project Results
• Preparation, delivery and teaching of various courses, workshops, seminars and activities
• Monitoring the visibility of projects at the EU level through social media e.g. project website, FB, Instagram etc.
• Preparing and participating in project meetings